Scott is frequently asked to talk with groups, big and small, as a keynote speaker, panelist, workshop leader, etc. Whether it's delivering a scholarly paper at a conference or helping civic leaders grow their economy, Scott is an effective communicator. One workshop participatant described him in this way:
What Neil DeGrasse Tyson is to the cosmos, Scott is to community. He helped us understand the complexities of our community and how we can design our own future and have a strategy to get there.
Scott's message and areas of expertise may be of specific interest to development (economic, workforce, business) professionals, university faculty and administrators, and industry and civic leaders. Here are the topics of some of his recent talks:
- Getting from Here to There: Effective Strategy for Community Change
- Moneyball Economic Development: How a Deep Dive in Data Can Reveal Your Region's Best Chance to Win the Game
- Uncovering Your Communities Hidden Assets for Economic & Community Development
- Brainpower-Based Economic Development Strategies
- Shingle-Ready Communities: Developing an Incentive Package for Entrepreneurs
Talks and presentations are always customized with data, promising practices, and examples appropriate for the geographic area and the audience.
If you are interested in having Scott speak to you group or at your a conference or event, please contact Peggy Hosea at 765-236-0955 or email@example.com.